- RT @adforum: #AdOftheDay: Holiday gift shopping can be stressful. When in doubt, gift a lottery ticket. w/ @MarcusThomasCle for the @ohio… 1 month ago
- Finally watched #JenniferLawrence interview @KimKardashian & it was like watching ur BFF fulfill their dream. I’m s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- That one time when Eddie was a carnie 🐶🎡🎢 #livingthedream #dogdaysofsummer instagram.com/p/BWQyh_5F1xQ/ 5 months ago
- Wishing this was my view. #takemeback #puertorico #viequesisland #honeymoon @ Vieques, Puerto Rico instagram.com/p/BVS3ImNFYZI/ 6 months ago
- Everything posted on this blog is my personal opinion and does not necessarily represent the views of my employer or its clients.
Category Archives: Monitoring
Remember that saying, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” Turns out your mom was right, especially when it comes to social media. Common sense, right? Well, apparently some of us need to be … Continue reading →
Whether you’re an aspiring dancer, consistently working in the industry or a dance educator you are a brand. I hated the term “brand” when I first heard it and to be honest sometimes the word still makes my skin crawl. … Continue reading →